We are currently looking for a C++ Software Engineer to join our Graphics division!
Are you passionate about graphics and 2D/3D modelling and animation software? Do you have experience in C++? Would you like to work on world class products?
We are opening a new graphics division at our Braga office and we are actively recruiting for our flagship products Poser and Moho (http://my.smithmicro.com).
We work in a relaxed and fun environment, and we offer great benefits and perks. Come and meet us at the Braga office!
If you’re up for the challenge, send your CV.
- Design, develop and test C++ based cross platform 2D/3D graphics applications.
- Interact with internal stakeholders and other teams to clarify technical requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to help define, design, and ship new features.
- Analyze and respond to customer reported issues and generally maintain existing graphics products.
- Help mentor less experienced software developers in technology, architecture and patterns.
- Participate in code and design reviews of the engineering team.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Help ensure performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Propose, evaluate and advocate the adoption of new frameworks and technologies.
Skills and Experience Requirements
- 3+ years experience in C/C++
- Basic experience in graphics software development
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Gaming or a related subject
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- Understanding of the graphics/animation industry and its technical considerations, production techniques, and current design trends
- Knowledge in OpenGL, OpenCV, Cuda, Vulkan or other graphics APIs.
- Experience with character rigging, image processing or GPU programming.
- Experience developing for Windows and OS X
- Game development