European Computer Telecoms AG, is a German public company with world-class engineering and production facilities in Munich, Germany, where we employ telecoms experts from over 30 countries worldwide. The language of our company is English.
To augment our Presales Engineering Department in Munich, Germany, we are currently looking to hire a Deputy Presales Director.
The Presales Department is responsible for presenting our telecoms solutions to new and existing customers, answering technical inquiries and assisting in the answering of tenders. This is a career-path position for a recently graduated, hands-on telecoms engineer with excellent presentation skills.
- Manage the department in the absence of the presales director
- Plan and manage presales activities as well as sales strategies in collaboration with sales
- Prepare and deliver presentations and product demonstrations at customers worldwide, traveling frequently
- Perform market and competitor analyses and identify market opportunities
- Technical lead for the answering of tenders
- Elaboration of technical solutions to meet the customer requirements
- Plan, manage and assist in internal and external product trainings
- A positive individual with drive, ambition and the proactive ability to make things happen and solve problems creatively
- Ability to interact effectively with senior business managers and engineers
- Ability to build, manage and motivate teams
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- German, French, Portuguese or Spanish are a plus but not mandatory.
- Experience in presales engineering and in selling telecoms systems and solutions
- Strong understanding of telecoms networks (TDM, NGIN, IMS, VoLTE) and technologies (SIP, ENUM, SIGTRAN, WebRTC, etc.)
- Outstanding presentation, preparation and delivery skills
- Degree in Telecommunications or in a closely related field
- An attractive compensation package including commission and bonus (ca. 70% fixed and 30% variable) and 30 days paid vacation annually
- Relocation assistance, breakfast and lunch, language courses and continual education
- A growing portfolio of highly innovative and commercially successful products
- A key role within a professional and enthusiastic team with over 30 nationalities represented
Do you fulfill these requirements and are interested in taking our challenge? All applicants should please include a cover letter with a compelling explanation of why you are the person we should entrust with this opportunity.
Please send your CV, cover letter and all relevant documents by e-mail, including your salary expectation and a possible start date to email@example.com, mentioning “PS1117-Presales Engineer” in the subject.
Your CV and cover letter should be in English and formatted as a Word or PDF document.
The position is based in Munich, Germany.
Employment starting date: January 2018