Are you interested and already have some experience in Splunk?
Do you have experience in Infrastructure (Linux)?
Do you wish to gain experience and improve your skill set in this area?
We are looking for Junior Splunk Engineer that will integrate our team and work in one of our client’s premises.
- Bachelor of science / Master degree in Computer Science, System Administration, or any other IT infrastructure or software related study with a passion for the automation side of IT infrastructure
- European Union citizenship or European Union passport (mandatory)
- Proficiency in English and Portuguese
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player, dynamic and proactive
- Availability to live and work in the Netherlands
You have a hands-on mindset, a strong customer- and problem-solving orientation, show fast results, and have demonstrated good communication skills, especially in an international IT organization. You have a clear focus on results and quality.
Desired technical profile:
- At least 6 months of experience with Splunk
- Certification in Splunk (big plus)
- Knowledge of IT infra: Linux support, Linux setup, patching, hardening, automatic deployments with templates and Puppet
- Knowledge of Splunk related to infra: config and support forwarders, indexers (clustered) and search heads (clustered), in an enterprise production environment
- Troubleshooting on Splunk incidents (data connector do not function, mounts get full, servers do not react)
- Knowledge to create data connectors (big plus)
- Very competitive salary package with fringe benefits
- A fun and dynamic team
- An excellent working environment
- A good amount of fun while working
- Brilliant international opportunities to take on more responsibility and long-term career prospects
- Work abroad incentives with good conditions
Are you ready to grow with us?!
Please send us your CV (up-to-date and detailed), in English, with the reference JrSplunk.