blue-infinity linked by Isobar (part of Dentsu Aegis Network) is currently hiring SharePoint IT PRO / Support Engineer with at least 3-5 years’ experience in SharePoint Administration and Support.
- Very good level of soft skills: communication in English, good lead & project management capabilities, good coordinator and dynamic behavior/mindset.
- At ease with agile way of working (no Scrum certification needed, just need to have the sensibility of it and accept working with not well defined specifications from the beginning and being able to help in improving things to make the project a success).
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint 2010 or 2013 and preferably Office365/SharePoint Online;
- Support experience of investigating complex SharePoint issues relating to performance, administration, site configuration and customization;
- Experience of using support tools such as Fiddler, HTTPWatch, NetMon, IE Developer Tools;
- Functional knowledge of using PowerShell, ability to write complex PowerShell scripts;
- Strong understating of SharePoint administration principals, using SharePoint Central Admin and SQL Management Studio, SQL Profiler:
- Good general networking knowledge including DNS, TCP/IP, Sub-netting:
- Understanding of SharePoint development methodologies, C#, Sandbox solutions: