For our Dutch client, we’re currently recruiting Java developers with min. 2 years of professional experience.
As a Java developer, you are actively involved in developing software in high technology and business environments. Your understanding of the scope, specifications, requirements, software architectures and designs enables us to meet the high standards our customer has come to expect. We offer permanent opportunities across the Netherlands.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/similar subject.
- Min. 2 years of professional experience as Java developer.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and Hibernate
- Experience in developing web applications using popular web frameworks (Struts, Spring, etc.).
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Understanding of front-end standards including HTML5 and CSS3.
- A good command of English, both spoken and written.
Other skills (are a plus):
- AngularJS, J2EE, Jenkins, Oracle, XML, WebSphere, Agile, UNIX, Linux.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary depending on your skills and experience.
- 30% ruling (a tax-free allowance equivalent to 30% of the gross salary). T&Cs apply.
- Help with relocation.
- Full-time, 40 hours a week.
- Permanent contract of employment.