WE KNOW THAT BIG IDEAS AND BIG RESULTS ONLY HAPPEN WHEN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PEOPLE, WORKING TOGETHER.
Join our development team if you are a fun loving, quick learner who is excited about building world-beating Ruby on Rails web applications.
Work on an innovative SaaS platform that measurably revolutionizes and simplifies the way how brands work in marketing & sales today.
AS A RUBY ON RAILS DEVELOPER YOU WILL:
- Continuously develop and optimize the product with the goal of making it more efficient, reliable, scalable, and performant;
- Closely work with the product team to define and understand client needs and to contribute to the product;
- Implement new product requirements and cover it with test cases;
- Debug and fix issues promptly.
- At least 2+ years’ experience with Ruby on Rails;
- Experience developing web applications;
- Experience with relational databases;
- Passionate about test coverage and rock solid code;
- Well-developed communication skills in English for technical and non-technical audiences;
- Work independently and as a team;
- An entrepreneurial and innovative attitude.
- WE CARE ABOUT YOU: competitive remuneration package, private health insurance; free drinks and fruits, top-notch equipment; relocation support;
- WE BELIEVE IN CONSTANT LEARNING: personal development plan; annual budget for conferences and books; your Kindle
- OWNERSHIP IN ALL YOU CODE: Great opportunity within a solid growing company. responsibility from day 1
- FLEXIBILITY FOR HAPPINESS: You can work from home whenever needed, flexible time management
- FOR US THE WORLD IS SMALL: You will work in an international team with clients all over Europe.
AND ON TOP WE BELIEVE IN: BACKLOG-FREE FRIDAYS
Every Friday, our team of developers is given the freedom to take a break from the backlog and work on something of interest that contributes to the technical maturity and stability of our codebase. This could be by refactoring, exploring a new framework to solve some of our existing problems or even developing a new tool.
If you are a pragmatic problem solver who is comfortable working in an agile fast-paced environment we are keen hearing back from you.