Sound good? Great. Read on!
- Improve the quality of the code base and continuous alignment with industry best practice
- Contribute to and adhere to agreed technical design standards that references an architectural end state for software that is aligned with industry best practice
- Contribute to and adhere to agreed coding standards that are aligned with industry best practice
- Maintain a deep understanding of the agreed principles, practices and standards whilst keeping abreast of industry best practice
- Proactively communicate and escalate technical quality risks, issues and other relevant information
- Contribute to the automation of standards and guidelines as much as possible to provide regular timely feedback on the quality of code and designs
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF…
- At least 3 years of relevant experience;
WOULD BE NICE IF YOU HAVE…
- Angular 2 / 4
YOU WILL WORK CLOSELY WITH…
- A senior member of the UI/UX leadership team
- Highly motivated UI/UX team designers seeking to create the best and most beautiful experience for our customers
- Education is relative.
- We appreciate what people learn through a structured college or university experience.
- Equally, we appreciate people falling in love with all things digital, learning by digging in early, passing on the structured approach and jumping into the market.
The work we do, the way we work and the capabilities that are required to be a part of our team are tough to describe in a profile. Let’s talk!.