Viva Superstars mobile applications are used daily by thousands of people to connect with their passions. However, we want to reach wider audiences for our top-quality products and to accomplish it we need your help. We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic, and skilled Marketing Communication Manager to take our products to new countries and cultures and help our clients to succeed in the digital world. Your work will definitely have a direct impact on our success!
Note: Please apply to this job if and ONLY IF you comply with ALL the requirements below.
- Plan and coordinate digital marketing campaigns for the company and its clients.
- Develop and manage personal relations with the media to pitch our amazing products.
- Create and review materials for all the company’s products, presentations, reports, and websites.
- Collaborate closely with our board, marketing, sales, design, and engineering teams.
- Manage the social media accounts of our company (1 million followers) and clients.
- Support our amazing users and improve their engagement.
- BS or MS (preferred) in Marketing, Communication Sciences, or in other marketing/communication-related areas, and relevant professional experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Portuguese and English.
- Professional expertise in Digital Marketing and SEO.
- Good creative skills in creating products and materials.
- Mastery of social media platforms.
- Proficient organisation and time-management skills.
- Professional experience within the television industry.
- Post-graduation in Digital Marketing.
- Experience working with designers, production and other creative disciplines.
- Positive and enthusiastic character.
- Love to plan products that take an important part in people’s lives.
- Good knowledge of extra languages like Spanish, German, or French.
- Caparica (Lisbon Area), Portugal
- Please send your CV and motivation letter.