Taxify is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 3M happy customers in over 20 countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We build a smartphone app to take safe and fast rides – all at the tap of a button.
Now armed with a fresh round of funding we are eager to grow even faster. We are looking for an Operations Manager in Lisbon. This means an exciting journey of launching the business in Lisbon from scratch and helping us expanding to other cities in Portugal in a few months.
- Set up all Taxify’s business and legal operations in Lisbon
- Onboard new drivers to Taxify platform
- Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
- Plan and execute referral and incentive programs to ensure availability
- Train & monitor drivers to ensure quality service
- Lead the expansion process to other Portuguese markets
We really want you to:
- Have previous experience in product launches or running a business
- Be great at sales (cold-calling, F2F, negotiations)
- Have a data-driven analytical mindset (excel skills)
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Have a BA in economics, finance or other analytical subject
- Be passionate about new technology and ridesharing
- Motivational base pay and company stock options
- Amazing experience working in one of the fastest growing start-ups in the world
- A motivated and passionate team around you coming from companies like Google, Skype, Transferwise and Microsoft
- Unique opportunity to shape the transport industry in Portugal
- No corporate BS
- Benefit from working with a super motivated and talented team
- Flexible working hours
- Free Taxify rides!
If that sounds like you – please apply now!