Randstad operates in Portugal and in the world as a leader in the human resources area for several business sectors.
This job opportunity is to work at Lisbon offices in projects throughout the world doing several tasks.
- Degree in either Telecommunications or IT;
- Knowledge with 2G, 3G, 4G, mcBSC & mcRNC Nokia equipment’s;
- Previous 2nd Level Support to 1st level teams Experience;
- Ability to deep dive in KPIs understand relation with eventual HW fault or configuration issues;
- Analysis and correction of configuration problems;
- 3 years’ experience working with Nokia RAN products
- Practical problem solving/analytic abilities;
- Customer Facing Experience;
- Good communication skills;
- Continuous improvement mindset in order to optimize processes and problem resolution;
- Fluent in English.
- Immediate entry into an attractive project in a prestigious multinational company;
- High complexity development and state-of-the-art tools;
- Conditions of remuneration to be agreed by the experience and knowledge demonstrated.