Dellent is seeking a Specialist Quality Assurance, experienced working with front-end and back-end technologies, to be part of the Agile team implementing the User Interface for new projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create test plans, scenarios and test cases according to project specifications / User Stories;
- Analyze, understand, review product requirements and identify gaps and inconsistencies;
- Execute define test cases (manually or automated) and analyze the results;
- Report and manage existing defects, ensuring proper follow-up and actions are being taken by the team;
- Promote and adopt QA best practices, contributing to their continuous improvement;
- Support the definition of guidelines and standards to test automation in order to improve software testing process.
Qualification, knowledge and experience
- BA or BS Degree in Computer Science;
- Experience with Selenium and other relevant frameworks;
- Capable to query databases for test validation;
- Knowledge in continuous delivery, integration and deployment methodologies and strategies;
- Working knowledge of at least one: Java, Python or Ruby;
- Experience in an Agile environment such as Scrum is a plus;
- Fluent in English.
Dellent Consulting is a portuguese consulting company, specialized in IT and Telecom.
We connect the best talents with the best projects. We bring together the most competent consultants in Information Systems and Telecommunications, creating teams capable of delivering high quality solutions.