We are looking for Quality Assurance Engineers who are detail-oriented and able to create test plans, manage defects, ensuring the quality of the product.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Design test plans, scenarios, and test cases and develop tests in accordance with the specifications set forth in the User Stories;
- Create resilient automated test suites to exercise web applications with tools like Selenium;
- Programming in C# or a similar object oriented language;
- Assist in the creation of standards, guidelines, and processes to determine product quality or release readiness;
- Analyse test results;
- Manage defects ensuring they are correctly captured, reported, tracked and retested;
- Help with generating test data for developers when required.
Experience & qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Knowledge and experience about the techniques used to create and optimize test cases;
- ISTQB Training – Foundation Level (preferential).
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and growing team;
- Technical, behavioural and linguistics training, according to a need or interest;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.
Who are we?
Dellent Consulting is is a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services. We currently have a team of highly qualified professionals, with a wide range of know-how on the IT field, which allows to take on tech challenges and succeed.