Exciting Opportunity to join our organisation as a hands-on VMware Airwatch Specialist. We are looking for the right candidate that can manage one of our prestigious customers who are located in Switzerland, but are affiliated with the whole of EUROPE. This role will allow you to demonstrate your Collaboration Skills in the art of Workspace One Platform Administration
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day administration and support of the clients Workspace One Platform/Infrastructure.
The ideal candidate needs to be a self-starter and able to work from home or an office environment, with the acute discipline to be focused and available to support our clients during core business hours and where required, after hours. After hours’ support for Incident resolution and implementation of high risk changes is also required.
To be considered for the role, you will need to demonstrate a good understanding of the following skills and / or attributes: (in short, be a well-rounded Technologist with VMWARE Workspace One Suite, including the Airwatch MDM Framework/App Suite. Certification and Experience is a must. Working remotely has its challenges – for one, most resources are not speaking in their first language, so a good command of the English (Business Language) is required.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced Analysts, and will have supervisory responsibilities.
- Continuously challenge the team in all areas of development, process and engagement.
- Manage the VMware Workspace One through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Configure and maintain Workspace Once servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Apply policies and configuration, including roadmaps and releases of technologies on the Workspace One Platform.
- Independently analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assist users with simple and complex query
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
- Ensure all Instances are backed up in a way that meets the business’s Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTO)
Skills and Qualifications
- Good English (spoken / written)
- French a plus (but not required)
- Good ability to work on your own or as a team
- 3+ year’s experience working as a VMWARE Mobility Administrator.
- Certification in VMWARE Mobility
- Technologies that make up the ecosystem supports the VMWARE Workspace One reside – i.e. networks, storage, o/s, backups and monitoring systems
- Installation and configuration of new Workspace One Applications
- Upgrading the Workspace One Application Platform
- Day to day Maintenance to protect the integrity of the Workspace One Platform and to ensure good user experience.
- Support users with troubleshooting any issues that may occur with BYOD implementation.
- Understanding of security components to ensure that the platform is secure.
- Non-Functional Requirements – RTO and RPO (Recovery Time Objective and Recovery Point Objectives)
- VMWARE Workspace One Capacity and performance Management.
- Incident and Problem and Change Management that pertains to the platform.
- Ideal Candidate would be based in a European Union Country, but not mandatory.
To be considered for this role, please can you send your CV and a short paragraph providing information of your work location, availability and expected gross Salary/Day Rate.