Our client is a leader in banking and financial services that can offer you an exciting and trully global career. Is one of the euro zone’s leading banks, strongly positioned in its two core businesses – Retail Banking, Corporate & Institutional Banking – and present worldwide.
At the moment we have 3 Departmens with open positions:
- Securities Controls Billing Clerk;
- As part of the control responsibilities, the employee must implement the necessary measures to minimize operational risks and the risks of fraud by putting in place the regular and sufficient controls inherent in his position; and escalate the identified problems to its management and / or permanent control.
- Controls Incidents Clerk – to do analysis of settlement costs for late settlement transactions; Managing Inbound and Outbound Interest Claims;
- Analysis of the cost of securities borrowing;
- Litigation and cash flow analysis;
- Clearance of outstanding cash forecasts; among other tasks.
Securities Controls Global Equity & Commodity Derivatives Clerk – to implement/ impromove indicators allowing daily monitoring of the activity; control and issuance of Corporate Action-related payment on Warrants, certificates and bonds; control of securities and cash spreads; analysis and follow-up of their resolution in collaboration with the operation teams. Analysis and justification of suspense and accounting suspensions.
- Degree in Economy/Finance/Management or strong knowledge of Securities and operational processes surrounding securities
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Control of products and operations processed at the back office
- Knowledge of invoicing rules and accounting systems.
- Mastery of management tools inherent to monthly billing
- Analytical skills
- Ability to report
- Good organizational skills
- Team spirit
- Good communication skills
- Deadline aware