BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) provides to its clients financing, advisory and capital markets services. It is a globally recognised leader in many areas of expertise including among others structured financing and derivatives across a variety of asset classes.
Global Markets part of CIB provides cross-asset investment, hedging, financing, research and market intelligence to corporate and institutional clients, as well as private and retail banking networks. Global Markets’ sustainable, long term business model seamlessly connects clients to capital markets throughout 35 markets in EMEA, Asia Pacific and the Americas, with innovative solutions and digital platforms.
As a COO/Business Management Trainee, your missions will consist in:
- Help the Head of Platform to monitor the activity by making sure that Key Performance Indicators linked to the Front Office activity are produced;
- Processing headcount files and creating organizational charts and joiner/leaver overviews;
- SharePoint – creation and maintenance of Lisbon Front Office SharePoint sites and sub-sites, libraries, pages, web links etc., update and enhance their content, manage the permissions lists;
- Administrative support tasks (stationary management, collect access cards for new joiners, etc.);
- Upon request, manage corporate events and organize visits for our internal business partners.
- Undergraduate / Bachelor Degree in Business Management;
- Fluency in English;
- Clearly exhibited decision making capabilities;
- Very strong attention to details, ability to work under pressure and to manage time accordingly;
- Autonomous, capable of initiatives, multi-tasking, fast-learner, pro-active;
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.