A Retail Manager is responsible of all actions taking place in point of sales: management of team to achieve sales targets, offering an outstanding service to customers and maximizing benefits through expenditure control. The right candidate will also be responsible for the recruitment, training, development of employees.
Furthermore, the Retail Manager will establish and enhance solid relationships with the central office departments and the department store (El Corte Ingles).
- Management of team: establish and communication of individual and team sales objectives; and ensure the achievement of sales targets marked by the brand.
- To analyse and review achieved targets and develop the right strategy to improve the results.
- To keep and ensure the right levels of inventory
- To ensure all team members are trained in artistic and service habilites as establish by the organisation.
- To ensure a high level of service standard at all times and as previously marked by the organisation.
- To resolve any customer need in a rapid and efficient way.
- To ensure all potential customers are contacted during promotions, new products launch and other events organised by the company.
- To ensure and keep a good working atmosphere, through cooperation, the right team management and motivation.
- To organise the team´s tasks, to establish priorities and to delegate in an effective way to achieve marked results.
- To keep a good system of communication to ensure all team members are aware of targets and different initiatives.
- To organize productive team meetings.
- To optimize team´s working hours to ensure the best service is provided to customer and improve sales.
- Recruit, interview, develop and retain the best professionals for the counter/FSS.
- Regular meetings with team to communicate targets, establish new ones and carry out follow ups of product updates.
Administration tasks and other activities:
- Budget controls as marked by the brand to ensure no deviations occur.
- Merchandising: ensure all new merchandising is in place.
- To prepare, coordinate and to ensure the right rotation of inventory and products.
- To ensure all the health and safety measures are followed in Counter/FSS.
- To ensure all personnel administration processes and finance information is up to date and handled in time.