You will be responsible to manage one or several projects under an open supervision. Take the responsibility to organize necessary resources and to manage all phases of engineering and service activities such as bidding, planning, designing, subcontracting, installation, commissioning, maintenance and technical support. The main activities are PO managing, subcontractors managing, performance management, financial control, quality assurance and project risk analysis.
- Responsible for client satisfaction in post-sales phase;
- Responsible for project quality;
- Responsible for all financial KPIs required for implementation of the project;
- Responsible for the project schedule and timely receipt of acceptance;
- Responsible for training and assessment of project team members;
- Responsible for subcontractor performance management.
- University degree in telecommunication or electrical/electronic engineering or business school;
- Good knowledge of at least one or more of the following product and solutions: Wireless solution including LTE, UMTS; Broadband network and IPTN network including ATM/IP, and DATA; Optical Network including WDM;
- At least 5 years project management experiences with the incumbents in Portugal;
- Experience of turn-key project management including network planning, site acquisition, civil work design & building;
- Soft Skills: Achievement Driven, Forward Thinking, Information Sharing, Effective Communicator, People Networking;
- Fluency in English.