We are looking for a passionate and talented Security Engineer to join our Infrastructure Security Engineering team. This is a technical, hands-on role that will work with a variety of security tools and technologies protecting enterprise and production environments. This role is responsible for helping to secure systems, network infrastructure, endpoints, services, in a cutting edge private cloud environment.
- Provide security requirements into the operations and engineering functions.
- Work with the wider technology teams to define infrastructure security standards and policies.
- Ensure enterprise security within AWS for our industry leading technology company and platforms.
- Assists with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls to known risks and threats.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing security controls in meeting a defence in depth security model.
- Responsible for maintaining anti-DDoS Solutions and working with SIEM.
- Provide leadership to team members within security function.
- Recommend, develop, deploy, maintain and support security controls that meet defence in depth goals and improve efficiency and capabilities through automation and machine learning.
- Proven information security experience, ideally more than 2 years and for a large enterprise.
- Strong understanding of Cloud services, architectures.
- In-depth knowledge of networking, preferably including experience with software defined networking.
- Strong technical knowledge of operating system security (Linux/Unix and Windows).
- Broad experience of infrastructure security core disciplines such as vulnerability management, intrusion detection.
- Experience with SDN, infrastructure as code.
What we can offer you:
We are passionate and active in the industry, constantly improving and looking at “what’s next”. We provide on the job and external training as well as actively attend conferences around the world. You will be heavily involved in all aspects of the infrastructure security from cloud, IDS, Advanced threat protection to DDoS Mitigation, and a whole host of greenfield and existing projects.