The Account Executive will be responsible for achieving the established sales plan, attracting new customers and/or new business, as well as maintaining and retaining the existing customers’ portfolio.
A deep and detailed analysis of each customer’s needs should be performed and followed by an efficient solution to meet these needs.
Main Tasks And Responsibilities
- Daily management of the existing customer portfolio;
- Identification of new business opportunities;
- Fast and efficient response to internal and external customer’s requests;
- Preparation of all necessary documentation to open new accounts;
- Degree (preferred);
- Ms Office skills at user level;
- English spoken and written (advanced level);
- Experience in sales at least 3 years, in Freight Forward selling air freight and ocean;
- Ability to communicate, negotiate, problem solver and decision maker;
- High capacity of resilience and dynamism;
- Interest in working for goals;
- Driver’s license;
- Hourly flexibility.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday – from 9am to 6pm
- Center: Lisbon
- Salary: by agreement
Please send us your CV in English.