We are looking higher profile to join Sales Team
A world-class operating system where you will learn and contribute; a challenging job where you can be further equipped with analytical expertise, commercial knowledge and marketing skills
Essential Job Tasks Will Be
- Carefully plan and prepare calls and contacts in advance
- Contact and visit new customers. Regularly visit active and potential new customers to ensure their needs have been identified and that we deliver the service they expect, always looking for new business opportunities with them.
- Ensure that our overall competitiveness in the market place is maintained at all times by efficiently attend to customer needs and requests.
- Keep abreast of market terms and conditions and communicate deviations accordingly in order to allow product departments to adjust/develop products accordingly.
- Ensure full and at all times updated knowledge on products portfolio.
- Follow up on incoming sales leads and initiate sales leads in a push/pull exercise with origin/destination offices.
- Take initiatives for seeking new/emerging markets actively promoting our products
- Communicate and coordinate with Inside sales support all in-house customer needs
- Cooperate with the other members of the Department and other Sales in the Area always in constructive ways.
- Contribute actively from the Sales area to achieve the Agency Objectives,
- Be flexible in adapting to the needs of the business to meet established objectives
Who we are looking for
As Sales Executive, You Will Support Our Efforts By
- Work together with other colleagues to reach Sales company objectives.
- Contact new customers and maintain and grow the current ones.
- Have a deep and actual knowledge about Forwarding market , airfreight and our product catalogue.