Named by Forbes as one of the top 10 fastest growing technology companies, SolarWinds delivers powerful and affordable IT management and monitoring software to over 100,000 customers worldwide – from Global 1000 enterprises to small businesses.
We currently have a great growth opportunity for a QA Engineer to work on our MSP Anywhere product. This product is a global, hybrid, cloud deployment which uses both public (AWS), private, and colocation implementations to support our global customer base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and analyze software defects, whether by manual or automated testing procedures.
- Work with Support to reproduce issues reported by customers.
- Take part in the creation and enhancement of test automation processes and procedures, as well as look for ways to decrease the number of manual tests in favor of the automated tests.
- Solid written and spoken English (mandatory)
- Experience in automated testing (Robot Framework and Jenkins preferred), as well as Python.
- Attention to detail and aptitude to perform extensive manual testing, both full regression and exploratory/chaos testing.
- Strong IT Background: comfortable with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems, as well as overall knowledge of systems administration (networks, SQL, hardware, …).