For our Dutch client, we’re currently looking for a developer with working knowledge of Python.
- Collaborate with a passionate Scrum team, working in bi-weekly sprints.
- Your back-end qualities make a significant contribution to the development of our client’s platform.
- You take the opportunity to innovate. Innovation is a core value of the company and also the back-end technology is evolving rapidly. You can help decide what new technologies to use to achieve their goals.
- You will get plenty of space to develop yourself and realize your own ambitions.
- Be part of a small development team: your well-founded opinion matters, in the choices of technology, in process improvements, anything.
- A dedicated agile mindset: the digital advertising market is dynamic and fast-growing; it is not easy to plan too far ahead.
- Great ambitions, the team is here to change digital advertising globally: quality is an essential precondition; they need a stable, scalable product.
- It is more difficult to scale a monolithic application: they understand their system in terms of independently deployable components; hence most of their deployment infrastructure is captured in Terraform.
- Functional thinking helps in building better software: all of the client’s newer back-end components are written in Clojure.
As a back-end developer, you support in preparing specific requirements based on business needs and convert these into solid technical solutions.
- Min. 4 years of professional experience.
- Experience with web applications and backend API’s.
- Working knowledge of Python.
- An Agile mindset.
- A willingness to understand the product from the client’s perspective.
- You are independent, communicative, energetic; pragmatic and bold, yet modest enough to learn from co-workers; structured and a strong organizer yet flexible, analytical, a process thinker.
Salary and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary.
- 30% tax ruling (a tax-free allowance equivalent to 30% of the gross salary). T&Cs apply.
- Holiday allowance.
- Permanent employment.
- Personal development.
- Help with relocation.