OLAmobile is a global tech company specialized in mobile performance.
We represent a growing team in a promising business. We want to be leaders in our field and, with data centers all over the globe, we are now responsible for huge amounts of data that can shape and change the business of mobile.
Our talented team is made of engineers, mobile marketing and advertising experts, spread across 7 international offices.
We are hardworking, innovating, flexible, friendly and successful and we are looking for a Spanish speaking Community & Content Manager for our Lisbon office.
Manage social media, such as online Forums and communities, creating and translating content, mediating interactions and launching community initiatives, in order to engage our affiliate marketing platform’s users.
Responsibilities / Tasks
- Create and publish engaging blog posts, articles, newsletters, communication materials and material for Spanish speaking marketing channels;
- Create, manage and expand the company’s presence through Spanish speaking blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties by timely answering to comments/ queries and monitoring feedback and online reviews;
- Manage and build relationships with influencers and key opinion leaders;
- Deploy Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, finding alternative ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives;
- Plan, start off, and monitor initiatives such as relevant online contests and new ambassadors’ programs, managing the interaction with different stakeholders.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor degree in Journalism, Communications or Marketing.
- At least 2 years of previous working experience in a similar position;
- Background in Community Management and experience with creative writing;
- Experience managing small projects in a professional environment;
- Prior experience in PR will be considered a plus.
- Experience with social media tools (WordPress and Twitter and Facebook for business);
- Experience analyzing website traffic and online engagement metrics.
- Excellent creative writing skills;
- Excellent communicational and interpersonal skills;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Dynamic, proactive and adaptable;
- Client service orientation;
- Teamwork and cooperation.
- Full proficiency in English and Spanish – mandatory requirement.
If you are looking for a strong company and have a desire to be part of the best projects in the mobile industry, make sure you apply for this position.