We are Sitel
Global outsourcing provider of customer experience management helping the largest brands in the world retain and grow their customer base.
We seek people who can build trust with our clients’ customers and lead functional support teams. We look for individuals with exceptional project management talent, subject matter experts in all facets of business operations, and people with leadership talent. We have a People-first culture – our commitment to putting people first improves the satisfaction of our employees and provides a better experience for the customer. From our customer service associates through to our global leaders that support them, everyone is valued.
We are looking for a new Learning Specialist. Your purpose will be to enhance the competencies of individual employees by designing and conducting training programs that will boost employee’s workplace performance in agreement with our company’s core values. You will be responsible for performing training, designing and delivering curriculum, learning materials and for managing all phases of training interventions for our multinational personnel.
- Deliver training courses
- Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behaviour
- Periodically evaluate on-going programs to ensure that they reflect any changes
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Translate requirements into trainings that will groom employees for the next step of their career path
- Build annual training program and prepare teaching plans
- Develop or oversee the production of classroom hand-outs, instructional materials, aids and manuals
- Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development
What are we looking for?
- Fluency in French (C1 or above)
- Fluency in English (C1 or above)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound decision making and organisational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and in database software
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations
- Open to travel (domestic and/or international)
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field/work experience
At Sitel, we believe our staff is our most important asset and therefore we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees.
Among the benefits of working with us are:
- Competitive salary (14 monthly salaries per year)
- Monthly meal allowance
- Monthly performance bonus
- Private health insurance (applicable after 6 months) an English speaking Doctor on site
- Stable working hours (8 hours per day, 40 hours per week)
- 22 vacation days per annum
- Training fully paid by Sitel and included in the contract
- Great office location in Lisbon
- Start an international career
- Further training available through SITEL’s online University
- Career opportunities and a great multicultural working environment
We take care of you and your development and make sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results. Subsequently, we expect that you give it your best at all times.
If you feel that this ad sums up your character and your ambitions, please submit your resume as soon as possible.