Who are we?
OutSystems provides the most trusted platform for low-code application development, allowing companies to easily build web and mobile applications, integrate it with existing systems, and add their own custom code when needed. We are able to build customized enterprise-grade apps in a breeze, sky-rocketing our customers towards digital transformation and taking the pain out of the software development process.
We are a recognized industry leader, trusted by hundreds of companies from 22 industries across 33 countries. Don’t believe what we say? Go and see for yourself what our happy customers have been saying about us.
The primary focus of this position is the support the maintenance and improvement of the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) in addition to other systems integrated with the HRIS or Internal to People Operations. This position serves as a technical expert ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS analyst also supports upgrades, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- Projects/Process Improvement: Recommend process/customer service improvements through innovative solutions. Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other departments. Use project management skills in managing projects. May provide overall project management for a given HR initiative.
- Production Support: Provide support for HRIS, including researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Reports/Analysis: Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Training: Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train employees on new processes/functionality.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, HR, or any other relevant field
- Four to seven years HRIS experience including some time with a multi-national company
- One to two years of project management experience
- Systems implementation experience preferred
- Integration experience preferred