Sensei is looking for a Management and Finance Intern based in Berlin.
Sensei is an AI-powered real-time video recognition solution for retail enabling accurate in-store traffic flow analysis, sales performance, and optimized operations. Sensei is part of the Metro Accelerator powered by TechStars.
By joining Sensei team, you will be contributing to building a business case around state of the art computer vision or machine learning solutions for real-world problems, in the areas of elements tracking, object-based change detection, feature detection, and motion pattern learning among others.
- Work on a three-year forecast of the business;
- Create a profit and loss projection;
- Execute a market analysis;
- Calculate the ROI of the problems we are addressing in the retail industry.
- Collect key financial indicators from credible sources to support our business plan;
- Support in the management of the project time tracking system;
- Write a Business Model & Business Plan;
- Structure a Pricing strategy;
- Produce budgets for hardware, equipment and service costs.
- You are currently enrolled in business studies or with a similar focus
- Experience in accounting
- You possess excellent MS Office/Excel skills
- You combine strong analytical skills with a solution-oriented working method
- You communicate fluently in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team;
- You will have the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas;
- You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis;
- You benefit from a TechStars experience;
- You will benefit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment.
Get the conversation started by submitting an application now! Interested applicants may submit their CV and cover letter. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted