Sensei is looking for a Product Manager to develop and champion our product vision, strategy, and roadmap, working closely with our engineering team to launch our products and ensure their adoption and funding.
Sensei is an AI-powered real-time video recognition solution for retail providing accurate in-store traffic flow analysis, sales performance, and optimized operations. Sensei is part of the Metro Accelerator powered by TechStars.
By joining Sensei team, you will be contributing to building state of the art computer vision and machine learning solutions for real-world problems with far-reaching impact, in the areas of elements tracking, object-based change detection, feature detection, pose analysis, and motion pattern learning among others.
- Responsible for planning, executing, tracking, scheduling tasks and deliverables
- Lead rock-star teams of engineers to create state-of-the-art solutions that re-define how computer vision, big data, and video can be used to understand physical space
- Work in an agile environment
- Define end-to-end customer experiences, write user stories, drive requirements and manage roadmaps and backlogs
- Test and learn through customer research, production tests and performance analysis to evolve our products, define rollout strategies and scale features
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and business lines to translate business strategies into products; understand delivery, operations, and enterprise (e.g. legal, compliance) requirements, as well as third party vendors to ship features that delight our customers and improve their security
- Communicate and evangelize the team to your peers, stakeholders, and executives
- Write project proposals (technical and financial) to solicit new funding
- Track record (3-5 years) managing a tech product
- Knowledge of and passion for scrum and agile software development methodologies
- Sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and willing to provide hands-on assistance as required
- Relentlessly high standards (never satisfied with the status quo) and a strong results orientation
- Strategic content development and high-level writing abilities (English)
- Very comfortable with ambiguity and able to easily pivot in a fast-paced environment
- Connective thinker who can articulate abstract concepts and how they can be applied to create business value
- Team player willing to “dig in” and make the progress needed to contribute to client value
- Excellent communicator with ability to build rapport through authenticity and honest feedback
- Passionate, collaborative and always willing to find creative ways to make progress
- Ability to see things through and keep things on track
- Moving to Lisbon and benefiting from the wonderful weather and food;
- Opportunity for growth in a hot, venture backed startup;
- The rare chance to tap into an untapped market;
- Competitive compensation package;
- A fun working atmosphere and ambitious project.
Get the conversation started by applying with your CV and cover letter now! Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.