We are looking for a Data Analyst to become part of the team and build awareness of a new, exciting online first Consumer Packaged Goods, e-commerce currently in stealth mode.
It is a US HQed company, with offices in NY and Lisbon, Portugal.
We would prefer a candidate who is willing to be a part of the team, with a knowledge in the tech side of things but also willing to add input in operations, hiring, and management. This is a role for someone who wants to be a part of a startup from the ground floor.
- Create and maintain the infrastructure to collect all the data your company needs.
- Connect that data with the tools that need it; for example, sending contract value to your customer success tool, sending lead data to Salesforce, etc.
- Build reports and dashboards for each team to track their progress, be more autonomous, and make data-driven decisions.
- Run ad-hoc analyses to inform decisions where data is crucial; for example, pricing, logistics, shipping, courier, warehousing, sitting, etc.
- At least 2 years of experience managing data in a technology environment;
- Background in banking or finance related positions seen as a plus;
- Communicate effectively, both oral and written;
- BA/BS DEGREE REQUIRED.