Our HQ is located downtown in Porto, an amazing city to live and work in. It’s a city known for its human dimension – its capacity to welcome, integrate and make anyone feel at home. Pair that with great food & wine, beautiful landscapes & monuments, fantastic nightlife and warm people. This is why it was voted Best European Destination in 2014 & 2017 by the European Best Destinations.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SOFTWARE ENGINEER TO JOIN US.
You should have:
- Experience with server side technologies (Node.js)
- Experience working with SQL database technologies such as PostgreSQL
- Experience working with no-SQL databases such as mongoDB
- Familiar with Redis storage
- Familiar and comfortable with RESTful APIs.
- Eye for performance optimization
- Enthusiasm for beautiful, pragmatic code and an eye for simplicity. You should be proud of maintaining a real good to read base code
- Effective oral and written English communication skills
- A sense of urgency and ownership over the product
It was nice if you had (not mandatory):
- Knowledge of one of these frontend technologies: AngularJS or React.
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with CI tools, like Jenkins
- Integrate into a symbiotic team of young and highly motivated people
- Learn from and teach your skills to others in the team
- Work directly with some of the main tech companies in the world
- A fantastic culture of creatively minded, hard working people who are passionate about TOPDOX and being part of its growth and success
- Flexible working conditions – We want you to have a life outside TOPDOX.
- The opportunity to live/work in the fantastic city of Porto, Portugal
- A new Macbook Pro laptop and a huge external display! Well, maybe not that huge!