We’re building a global network of work and living spaces for digital nomads and looking for a Regional Lead to help us build one in Valetta!
- Local expertise: You’ve lived in Valetta for at least two years, know the local area and market well, and you have a strong local network.
- Hospitality knowledge and/or experience: ideally you have several years of experience in hospitality such as managing a BnB or coworking space. If not it’s still a great passion of yours and you’re ready to learn more fast.
- Real estate knowledge and/or experience: ideally you have several years of experience in local real estate, but if not you still understand the local real estate market well and are ready to learn fast about the details.
Lead the local development of a hub for digital nomads in Valetta. This hub will be part of a global community of spaces for traveling professionals. We’re designing for great quality at an affordable price point, and featuring the individuality of each area. This means that as a Lead you’ll have the resources and support of our network and the space to share everything you love about your local community.
Your responsibilities will include:
Coordinating Space Development
- Finding a great location
- Initiating partnerships with local real-estate investors
- Understanding and navigating rules and regulations
- Networking to develop local partnerships with service providers including food, entertainment, activities, services, etc.
- Manage daily operations including staffing, maintenance, event planning, and other ongoing needs
YOU’LL FIT IN BECAUSE
- You’re a millennial (at heart, if not by age)
- You love traveling, seeing new places, meeting people, experiencing cultures, and making all of that happen for others
- You take initiative. You don’t ask “what’s my job description?” you ask “what needs to be done?”
- You love to collaborate with your team and not take yourself too seriously