The role of the Customer Service agent is to act as single point of contact for customers for their assigned customer portfolio, building customer engagement and loyalty. The CS will ensure all day-to-day customer related activities, assure that all aspects are dealt with in a courteous, accurate and timely manner, adhering to current business standards.
- Processing of Customer orders from creation to invoicing, including customer negotiations; resolvincredit blocks, stock issues, & invoice disputes.
- Professional handling of all Customer interaction and coordination of final customer response.
- Liaise regularly with other functions such as Finance, Logistics, SC, & Sales, to ensure OTIF delivery to our customers.
- Professional handling of all customer enquires
- Control of consignment stocks, where appropriate.
- Completion of customer portals, where appropriate.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Timely recording of customer complaints in SAP or Prism
- Back up for team members when absent, and ensure phone permanence in the department.
- Provide pro-active information to customer: order status, shutdowns etc.
- SAP or Prism administration: update customer master, CoA, invoice query resolutions etc.
- Work proactively to ensure all local SHE objectives are achieved, whilst working in compliance with SHE regulations.
- Seeks to understand and include customer requirements in all operational plans and activities.
- Ensures effective follow up, responsiveness and feedback to ensure customer requirements are being met.
- Ensures customer and community service standards are taken into account in all operational activities.
- In order to be considered, you should be have exquisite German skills, close if not to a native language and proficient English language skills.
- You must be and excellent communicator, willing to persuade stakeholders and colleagues, working in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in Customer Service activities is not mandatory but extremely valued.