BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change. BNP Paribas CIB, with nearly 28,000 employees in over 50 countries, can offer you an exciting and truly global start to your career, a career where you, your ideas and your development matter.
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a global provider of financial solutions to corporate and institutional clients.
The Marketing & Communications team delivers a range of marketing and communication services including event management and support, direct marketing, client insight and analytics to internal and external clients,
- The role combines sound SharePoint administration and technical experience. It is instrumental in the development and roll out of the SharePoint collaboration platform to support the on-going improvement of agility and efficiency in relation to the digital transformation of CIB.
- Technical SharePoint knowledge at the level of “Site Collection Administrator”, including the use of SharePoint Designer 2013 is required.
Working with users, super-users and management on activities including but not limited to:
- Facilitating the development of site structures and functionality to reflect business needs
- Creating and maintaining team sites and sub-sites within existing site collections
- Advising on appropriate security levels within sites
- Creating new workflows and assisting with the management of site structure
- Providing training through short courses, show and tells and direct support to users.
- Site collection management and administration.
- Degree in IT or similar area
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2013 Designer is mandatory
- SharePoint development and support experience including the deployment, management, administration and monitoring of SharePoint sites
- Knowledge of SharePoint best practice, common pitfalls and how to repair/avoid/prevent
- Microsoft Certification 70-488: Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions is a plus
- Strong communication and training skills qualifications, preferably having delivered SharePoint training in the past
- Team work and cross-cultural skills, able to work with teams in different locations
- Excellent fluency in English