To be part of our Project Management and Optimization team, we are looking for a Business Continuation Management Analyst. The BCM Analyst will develop, maintain, or implement business continuity strategies and solutions, including risk assessments, business impact analyses, strategy selection, and documentation of business continuity procedures.
- Run periodical BCP tests to ensure that business recovery works properly;
- Develop and maintain the Business Continuity Plans for all the Teleperformance Client operations;
- Enhance current technical processes and evaluating information technology and business processes to make sure the best strategies are being used;
- Train other company employees on the business recovery plan to ensure that everyone knows how to react if a disaster occurs.
- Degree in Business, Information Management, Computer Science or Engineering;
- Fluent in English and Portuguese (written and spoken);
- Minimum 1-2 years previous experience in an analytical role;
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) to develop professional documentation and reports;
- Understands confidentiality issues – security awareness;
- Excellent communication skills, being able to effectively communicate with any stakeholder at all levels in the organizations;
- Analytical and logical thinking;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Organized and goal oriented;
- Positive and constructive mindset.
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Young, dynamic and multicultural environment;
- Free organized sport activities and events every month.