As Chief Product Officer, you will take ownership of the product and balance the strategic roadmap to build an integrated, best-in-class product experience.
In addition to being responsible for the ongoing success and continuous improvement of the product you will:
- Take a leadership role in balancing the needs of our platform users,
- Understand the all the aspects of the platform, including engineering/architecture, data analytics, and usability, in minute detail,
- Use this insight and understanding to make clear, data-informed decisions,
- Enable Product Engineers to find the most creative solutions by helping them understand the constraints they need to work within,
- Partner with the Lead Engineer to form a strong decision-making core,
- Collaborate and build great relationships with all spaceOS members.
- Passion for all things product and UX
- Ability to demonstrate key product and UX skills
- Leadership and decision-making skills
- Attention to detail
- Humility and willingness to be a part of a team that will deliver great products together
- Experience with the delivery and ongoing management of Web-based products
- Experience with building SaaS platforms
- Experience with startups
- Experience with software development
- Passion for evangelism—standing up and speaking out about your love for what you are building
What’s in it for you:
- Working with a great team on a huge business opportunity,
- An international work environment.