Kelly IT Resources is recruiting System Integrator- Hardware Developer to integrate a customer in Braga that develops intelligent and innovative solutions to integrate in the automobiles functions entertainment, telematics and driver assistance.
- Responsible for hardware integration: will coordinate the integration of existing subsystems / hardware modules;
- Responsible for performing experimental and debugging tests.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or comparable;
- Professional experience in software/algorithm development, preferably in C++;
- Leadership experience;
- Overview on software development tools and methods, particularly in agile development;
- Strong background in signal processing, statistics and application of machine learning;
- Background in embedded systems running Linux/RTOS environments;
- At least 1 year of professional experience.
- Strong communication forces.