Main Responsibility Area
The Network Design & Optimization Engineer has the following main responsibilities:
- to provide network design and performance services, according to the solutions portfolio;
- to perform technical tasks for customer projects according to project plan (with project manager s guidance);
- to provide (if necessary) on-site support to customers in his field of expertise;
- to report the progress of his/her work to key project stakeholders (project management, line management).
In addition, the Network Design & Optimization Engineer has awareness of, and works in compliance with the processes, methods and tools linked to the job.
In Service Delivery, engineers will develop and ensure planning and optimization activities remotely (or if required, on site) from Lisbon offices to projects throughout the world, executing the following typical tasks:
- Works in own technology field area with adequate skill level;
- Masters tools for Design, Performance, Troubleshooting or Measurement;
- Executes Network Dimensioning for sales and Network design activities;
- Performs field Measurements and laboratory tests;
- Develops Network Design and Optimization activities for NSN and MV technologies.
To address with the above referred activities, we are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Degree in Telecommunications Engineering or similar;
- Good Communication Skills;
- Excellent English Skills (and preferably others such as German, Spanish, French);
- Availability to Travel Worldwide;
- Result Oriented;
- Team Player.