- We are looking for Senior Solution Consultants with a strong background in Cloud solutions, ideally in Customer Experience who can bring some ‘wow’ to the team.
- They must be able to demonstrate value and excitement in the Oracle Solutions.
- This role is to support the Oracle Sales Team in winning CX Cloud business, for both new name and from existing customers. The candidate must be a strong communicator, with excellent functional and technical skills ideally around.
- Oracle’s CX cloud, with the capacity and appetite to learn new skills quickly.
- The candidate must be highly credible in front of clients up to ‘C’ level, based on specific Industry knowledge, technical expertise and understanding of key business drivers and value of any proposed solution.
- As a Senior Solution Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical and functional expertise within a wider sales team working together on prospective client opportunities.
- Must be able to work independently within an organized structure, and able to lead small teams of other staff in working on the opportunity.
- Geography: Portugal (Based in Lisbon)
- Products: Customer Experience. Specifically, therole will have an initialfocus on Oracle Sales Cloud, CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) and later aswell on the other Customer Experience Solutions (Marketing and Service).Experience with Cloud and Software as a Service is a must.
- Contributes to the achievement of Oracle WECustomer Experience revenue target.
- Work with business users to understand business issuesthrough discovery and workshops
- Design, present and demo the relevant Oracle CXproposition specific to the customer and industry.
- Be a leader in CX within Oracle, challenge the thinkingand spread the word.
- Coordinate answers to RFxs with our European PresalesCenter.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of our competitorsofferings and be able to articulate clearly why Oracle should be thepreferred vendor
- Manage multiple customer engagements concurrently.
- Assist the sales team in the qualification the salesopportunities
- Actively maintaining a depth of product knowledge inthe designated product areas.
- Work both independently and as part of larger teams, asrequired
- Work as a team player by contributing, learning andsharing new knowledge.
- Ability to travel for day trips and some overnighttrips.
- Successful applicants will have experience (at least 3years) in Customer Experience or CRM or Cloud Solutions.
- Fantastic communications skills
- Innovative approach to solving problems
- Track record of learning new skills
- Motivated and driven personality
- Demonstrates the credibility of Oracle’s products andsolutions, at all levels, but with a particular focus on executives andother key decision makers in the customers’ organization.
- Proven track record within a Pre-Sales environment /role
- 3 key values required : Creativity, Speed of executionand team spirit
- Can provide solution demonstrations and presentations.
- Can participate in strategic account planning, and cando this for major accounts where required.
- Significant knowledge of a product set, including:Competitive offerings, solutions enabled by the products, case studies ofimplementations, links to development teams and information on futureproduct development.
- Run seminars and workshops for partners as required.Create, present and deliver meetings, presentations, seminars and eventsas required.
- Engage with product teams to maintain productknowledge.
- Represent Oracle at marketing events as required.
- Must be fluent in business English
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.