Hoist Group is the complete hospitality partner for hotels, health care institutions and public operations. With more than 20 years of proven hospitality experience, Hoist Group is the market leader in innovative High Speed Internet Access, Conference services, TV & Content solutions, PMS and back-office software as well as other guest-facing amenities. Many hotel chains, flagship independent hotels and public hospitals have entrusted their IT to Hoist Group. HQ is in Sweden and the company has offices in a total of 17 countries in the EMEA region. Hoist Group has annual sales of around 150 MEUR and employs about 600 people.
Main goals of the position:
- The technical trainer will be in charge of maintaining and expanding the complete training program on the Hoistgroup product portfolio, on different format (face to face training, video trainings, other).
- The technical trainer will be in charge of collecting training needs and schedule training respecting a fix agenda plus on demand requests.
- The technical trainer will be requested to provide technical support for the Video On Demand distribution platform to the local staff.
Main activities and responsabilities:
- In charge of the training portal: create training documentation, guides and training web pages in the Hoist group intranet.
- The technical trainer willliaise with the product management team in order to adapt the training and the training material according to the product evolutions.
- The Technical trainer willwork in close relation to the Deployment support department in order to meet the agreed standard of quality for the trainings.
- Collect the training needs from the different countries and entities
- Schedule trainings (onsite and remote) basing his/her decisions on the requests received (and on the scheduled agenda)
- Organize the logistics for onsite technical trainings (gathering materials from vendors, preparing the training room, resetting all the equipment after training).
- Perform live (and remote) technical training in front of large audience
- Produce Video technical training
- Video On Demand technical support and maintenance for local staff (Video testing)
- The technical trainer must be willing to travel (up to 20%) and must have a valid passport
- Previous training experience required
- Technical background a plus
Competences and job specific skills
- Training skill, the candidate needs to be an excellent teacher.
- Good documentation, sketching and educational techniques.
- Good technical background and understanding of IP, Video, networks.
- Must be fluent in English.
Hoist Group Portugal is searching for Technical Trainer. You will have a key role in the company and the opportunity to play a key part in the organization. We are seeking motivated and high energetic people. We offer a long term contract with a competitive salary.