This is a part-time position, located in our offices at Taguspark, Portugal.
Are you passionate about gaming and communication? Have you always wanted to be on the other side of the gaming industry? This is your chance.
The ideal candidate will have good communication skills and the creativity to suggest new ideas.
- Study the gaming market and public preferences.
- Review online games.
- Write articles about games.
- Keep a coherent and adequately speech.
- Build a community interested in strategic games.
- Currently studying or with a degree in Communication Sciences, Journalism or similar.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Excellent data treatment skills.
- Reliable, consistent and hard-working.
- Vision and knowledge of how to translate stories into lively multimedia material.
- Friendly, creative and entrepreneurial work atmosphere.
- Free coffee, free premium Spotify account, water-fountain and monthly team-building events.
- PS4 for lunch-time and after work. Rocket League tournaments!
- Taguspark office complex has plenty of facilities. A gym and pool, restaurants, hairdresser, 5-a-sec, CTT, dentists, banks and more)
- The Chilltime office also has a great view of the ocean!