The purpose of this position is to provide overall technical leadership and business process consultation to clients (both prospective and new), projects, validation, engineering, and the sales staff. This position provides support to the project and delivery managers in managing the technical project team. In addition, this position’s function within the organization provides expertise in end-user technical perspectives to NextDocs engineers, delivery managers and colleagues.
- Work cross-functionally to design and develop solutions to address business needs and opportunities, and propose changes that would make the project a more effective solution.
- Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists, workflows and site collections for document management systems.
- Maintain Sandbox and Production environments
- Prepare and execute migration plan and strategy for content into document management systems.
- Provide expert technical and business process consultation and/or supervision on implementation projects.
- Provide expert technical consultation and mentoring within the NextDocs organization.
- Perform typical system administrative activities such as site creation, user training, backup, restore and issue resolution/root cause analysis.
- Perform as the SharePoint Subject Matter Expert (SME). Provide technical guidance to the team in the technologies related to the development and support of an Enterprise SharePoint environment (understanding relationship with active directory, SQL, IIS,etc).
- Provide project leadership and support for engineering resources.
- Direct and lead the effort to determine project path by evaluating customer requirements and procedures, evaluating the technological platforms, and evaluating regulatory requirements.
- Perform risk assessments and technical documentation maintenance activity, on consulting engagements.
- Develop and maintain company standards and tools for project execution, documentation, and the application of different technologies.
- May provide onsite product delivery assistance to new and prospective NextDocs clients in implementation, delivery, and training of NextDocs products.
- May provide technical and business process expertise to the sales and business development staff.
- May assist sales and business development staff with client onsite presentation preparation.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, the Sciences (or equivalent) or Life Sciences experience is preferred.
- Proficient at the Senior Consultant requirements, with a minimum of 2 years technical leadership and consulting experience.
- Preferred experience with systems such as NextDocs, Veeva Vault, PAREXEL/LIQUENT InSight, CSC Regulatory Tracker, ArisGlobal Register, OpenText, SharePoint, Documentum, FirstDoc/FirstPoint, CARA, other regulatory information management or submission publishing systems, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to consult on assignments of highest complexity and broadest scope, within assigned project technical scope, budget, and schedule constraints.
- Strong understanding of regulatory (FDA and EMA) requirements, system life cycle documentation, and one or more of the following is required: process control, laboratory systems, networks, and software applications.
- Ability to analyze customer requirements, and define and present solutions.
- Ability to quickly and eagerly learn new software/technologies.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical nature
- Strong computer skills.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist – SharePoint Server (preferred)
- Travel possible.
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010/2013
- SharePoint Server .NET SDK
- SharePoint Web Services
- Windows Communication Foundation
- ASP.NET Web API
- JS Frameworks
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Windows Server OS
- Internet Information Services
- Adlib Software
- XAML, C#, PowerShell (SharePoint Scripting)
- Microsoft Visual Studio
Aurea enables global enterprises to create transformative experiences for their end customers across a range of industries including retail, travel & hospitality, insurance, energy, life sciences, and insurance. Aurea products enable companies to build, execute, monitor, and optimize the end-to-end customer journey across multiple channels and touch-points to maximize growth through a superior customer experience. Aurea serves over 2,000 customers worldwide.