Are you a local search engineer with technical expertise in GIS, data visualization tools, and experience in building and maintaining databases? If you’re looking to join a global team of top talent, this could be the job for you.
Ignite Technologies helps customers Ignite the power of their workforce to drive better business performance through the deployment of best-in-class business applications and application development platforms across a range of functional domains. Ignite’s unique approach to finding complementary solutions and software companies with great opportunity for growth, after Ignite’s transformation into our highly-optimized operational model, delivers real value to our customers.
Job Description & Key Responsibilities
- Manage all monthly and quarterly reporting production runs for internal and external customers, ensuring timely and accurate delivery.
- Manage third party scripts that audit location data (GIS) against master location file(s)
- Deliver ad-hoc reporting needs as requested by internal and external customers-departmental clients
- Provide business case research requests, as needed
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements on reporting projects and needs
- Collect, store and maintain the data infrastructure for Local Solutions reporting
- Support any time-sensitive reporting or local search tasks needed by the Department
Other duties may be assigned
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Business, Statistics, or related fields. Advanced degrees are a plus
- Technical knowledge of geographic information system (GIS) is a computer system for capturing, storing, checking, and displaying data related to positions on Earth’s surface
- Technical knowledge with ETL and Data Visualization tools, along with basic understanding of statistical theories for forecasting modeling
- Technical knowledge with the following: SQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and have experience in maintaining, building, and modifying databases tables
- Must be an analytical thinker with a deep understanding of Google Analytics and the advanced configuration options within this product suite
- Ability to perform duties and deliver in a deadline driven environment
Ignite Technologies is a rapidly growing, privately-held enterprise software company that delivers unique business applications to “ignite the power of your workforce.” Currently at $50M+ in revenue and operating at industry leading margins, Ignite is growing through the organic growth of its current product businesses, the creation of distinct and deep new solutions tailored to a small sub-set of its installed base, and through the rapid acquisition of new application businesses each year. Ignite has a $100M annual revenue target for year-end 2015 with the capital and ownership commitment to hit many times that by the end of the decade.