Who are we?
OutSystems provides the most trusted platform for low-code application development. Accelerating digital transformation, OutSystems is the fastest and most comprehensive way to create, deploy, change, and manage custom mobile and web applications – delivered seamlessly across all devices. Hundreds of companies in 24 countries across 22 industries use OutSystems Platform to create and deliver custom, mission critical applications.
OutSystems is a global company, with US offices in Atlanta & Boston and international locations in Lisbon, London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Sydney, Tokyo and Singapore. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in The Small Book of a Few Big Rules, written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This commitment to culture has made us a Forbes Best Cloud Computing Companies And CEOs To Work For In 2016 & 2017.
What are we looking for?
Want to be part of a dynamic team that is focused on creating and delivering world-class training on an amazing platform for application development? We are looking for someone to create fun and interesting materials that can help people learn to “code” in a low-code environment. Sound interesting?
- Have software development experience and is up to date in .Net, Java, or a similar language
- Is familiar with databases and SQL, preferably Oracle or SQL Server;
- Is familiar with agile principles and has been part of agile development projects;
- Understands and uses instructional design principles to create and maintain training materials for both classroom and online training;
- Decides the appropriate instructional method for each training topic. (i.e. individual training, group instruction, case studies, demonstrations, webinars, teleconferences, eLearning etc.);
- Reviews and updates courses based on industry changes and participant feedback;
- Develops and administers quizzes, exams, and training assessments;
- Helps create certification study guides and sample questions;
- Delivers software development training using a variety of methods, including classroom and online;
- Facilitates and leads training classes using chosen training methods and techniques;
- Uses adult learning principles to engage participants and maximize knowledge and skill retention;
- Provides on-going mentoring and coaching as needed for the field;
- Availability to travel.
- Is self-motivated and proficient at working on multiple projects with multiple teams concurrently;
- Has outstanding presentation skills and can articulate complex information to a wide range of audiences;
- Ability to analyze training needs and design or adjust training content accordingly;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Ability to establish credibility and motivate learners.
The ideal candidate will have 8 years of experience in software development, training content creation, and training delivery
What we have to offer you?
Open office space, free yogurts and fresh fruit, all the coffee you can drink, company parties as fun as a ride to Disneyland – yes, we got that covered. But, the more important things you can get from OutSystems are:
- A solid company that still keeps growing, changing and innovating, and giving teams room to be proactive and creative
- Real career opportunities – we care about growth and development. Vertical career progression is an obvious possibility but we offer more than that: possibility of lateral moves, joining different teams, of mastering a specific skill
- Work colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you – and spread all over the globe
- Company culture that is based on transparency, teamwork and excellence (as promised in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules and delivered everyday)
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then we’d love to hear from you!