HR Shared Services are a strategic partner for Siemens in Human Resources, supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities. Our team in Lisbon provides services to several Siemens entities across 12 different countries in more than 15 different languages.
We are now recruiting a HR Administrator, fluent in German:
What are my responsibilities?
- Execution of tasks related to Human Resources Administration for Siemens Finland, such as:
- Learning administration and course organization;
- Data management related to employees and third party workers (from onboarding to separation) ;
- Management of employee related organizational structure (cost center, org unit, manager);
- Administration of one-time / variable compensation;
- Time management administration;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or equivalent (preferably in HR, Psychology, Social Sciences or similar);
- Fluent German and English, written and spoken – mandatory;
- Advanced knowledge of other European languages will be considered a plus;
- Solid MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Team Player, with strong costumer focus, results & quality orientation;
- Reliable, organized, with autonomy and strong communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, on a changing environment.
What else do I need to know?
- At Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
- As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization.
- That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
- If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please submit your application.