The BNP Paribas Group is a leader in banking and financial services, employing over 184,000 people across 75 countries and 5 continents. BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. BNP Paribas CIB, with nearly 30,000 employees in over 57 countries, can offer you an exciting and truly global career.
Report hierarchically to the Head of BP2S Lisbon Compliance, and functionally to the Head of Regulatory within BP2S Paris Corporate Compliance (Yves Doucet).
Manage one or several teams of Compliance Alerts Analysts processing system – generated alerts to provide a binding opinion on the compliance of the operations monitored in accordance with Group’s procedures SUCCESS.
The major responsibility of the Manager will be
- Manage the team in accordance with Group’s values and management principles (SUCCESS)
- Organize and supervise team’s activities
- Participate in function’s change management
- Provide expertise on Compliance topics and questions
- Make Compliance decisions on issues reported by his / her teams and by the Business Line
- Identify and escalate issues according to defined procedures
- Apply HR processes in force and, more specifically, ensures skill development
- General knowledge of applicable regulatory framework and its evolutions;
- Knowledge of Compliance issues and specific challenges of the applicable environment (Global Compliance within CIBBP2S)
- Knowledge of the Bank (processes, products, clients…)
- Fluent in English (both oral and written communication)
- Good knowledge of products/services offer by a bank to CIB clients
- Risk oriented profile with strong analytical and investigation skills, strong attention to details
- Rigorous, well-organized with a structured and logical approach
- Client oriented and high level of integrity
- Excellent team spirit