Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Expert in AMS (WiFi, NIB, LiqAPP)
- Good knowledge in GSM core networks
- Good knowledge of Switches, Routers and Load Balancer
- Good knowledge SOAP/XML, SNMP, DNS, Radius, EAP protocol
- Familiar with WiFI, NIB, Liquid Application
- Very Strong TCP/IP knowledge. Strong understanding of Network Security and experience required, with strong transferable skills in other networking disciplines.
- The ideal candidate will be able to analyze sniffer traces and be able to resolve various issues.
- Should have a good understanding in scoping and estimation
- Good written and oral communication in English.
- Exposure to Multivendor integration environment in GSM ,LTE and WiFi network
- Minimum 4 yrs exp, in IP and data network
- Understanding of IPv4 , IPv6
- Understanding of 2.5G , 3G , LTE and WiFi network
- Understanding of GPRS
- Understanding of IPsec and other security protocol
- Good Knowledge on wifi architecture, trusted / I-WLAN / etc.