GroupM is seeking an Advertising Operations Intern to become an integral part of our Ad Operations team in Lisbon.
As an Advertising Operations intern, you will learn to set-up, execute, and deliver digital campaigns. You will work with internal teams and external parties to ensure campaign delivery objectives are met. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a collaborative team environment and a “can do” attitude as well as a desire to learn about the digital ad tech space.
Some Of The Things We’d Like You To Do:
- Learn to set up campaigns, placements, and creative assets through our campaign management systems and 3rd party ad serving partners (incl. desktop, mobile, HTML5, video and rich media)
- Gain an understanding of the digital media landscape, campaign lifecycle, and tracking/measurement tools; while learning to master internal systems, tools, and processes
- Gradually increase trafficking knowledge advancing from simple creative setups, encompassing standard desktop display, mobile, and 1×1 tracking, to more intricate creative setups, encompassing but not limited to video and dynamic creative
- Monitor campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeting objectives are met. Check daily reports, providing updates in team meetings, and providing troubleshooting support for trafficking issues related to creative and publisher implementation
- Liaison with the Agency account Management teams ensuring a timely launch and correct campaign implementation; addressing any questions/issues that may arise
- Support senior team members on complex campaign setups and escalations to third party vendors when necessary.Support senior team members on projects
Measures of Success:
- In three months: ensure the digital campaign deliverables are fulfilled
- In six months: manage to handle multiple projects under aggressive timelines with ability to prioritize responsibilities given specific deadlines
- In 12 months: champion accounts independently and manage campaigns end to end
A bit about yourself:
- Preferably a graduate from a reputable University or equivalent
- Computer literate with superior knowledge of Excel and a strong interest in internet technologies and media
- Able and eager to learn new concepts and challenge the existing framework
- Diligent with a strong attention to detail
- Strong quantitative, analytical & problem-solving skills
- An active interest in everything digital, ideally with an understanding of online advertising industry trends
- A self-starter with the ability to manage your own workload
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience of working with ad servers would be a distinct advantage
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. Our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent.