The local Tax Department is responsible for managing all Tax affairs in the Country and in particular for Tax compliance of all entities in the Country, for the direct and indirect Tax advisory support to the Business in their ordinary and extraordinary activities, as well as for the execution of all global tax related guidelines and Tax processes.
We are looking for a Tax Expert Júnior (m/f) to join our Tax Department in Lisbon
What are my responsibilities?
- Comprehensive tax analysis of the company’s local and international business projects and transactions
- Close cooperation with the company’s business units for the evaluation and mitigation of tax risks with active participation in the design and structuring of business projects and transactions
- Tax compliance – preparation and review of tax returns (direct taxes and indirect taxes)
- Cooperation in local and international tax topics and in cross-border projects with the local tax departments of other entities in foreign countries, including the headquarters
- Ensure that the highest levels of compliance are maintained and ensure processes and controls are adhered to.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar;
- 2/3 years of exprience in the area;
- Previouse experience in multinational companies (such as Big4);
- Expert communication skills and ability to explain difficult and complex technical issues, and process changes;
- Professional ethics, responsibility, and problem solving;
- Proactivity, priority management, organization;
- Fluent English, both written and spoken (mandatory).