Join our Value Protection team as a Stock Market Controller! Be responsible for the inventory activity of one or more markets (national and/or international), providing analysis related with financial and operational trends, improving the overall quality and efficiency related to the market of responsibility and overall inventory processes and system flow.
- Responsible for day-to-day inventory control processing including analysis, processing corrections, and follow-up related to inventory movements
- Responsible for balancing inventory activity between systems (RWMS/RMS/POS) and resolution of unit/dollar variances . Work closely with Technology and Operations teams to develop a comprehensive understanding of all inventory related systems, process flow and operating procedures
- Responsible for development, analysis and distribution of various inventory reports and communicating inventory related financial and operational trends and issues to management. This includes assisting in the development of reports to help identify inventory processing issues and analyze inventory discrepancies and inventory adjustments.
- Assists in the review, development and implementation of internal controls
- Ensure an effective communication with the distribution center, the stores and other departments regarding inventory related issues
- Critically analyze existing processes to identify and implement incremental improvements. Maintain well organized, auditable records of analysis, reports and any inventory adjustments
- Master Degree in Economics/Management or Engineering
- At least 1 year of experience in the retail business (preferential)
- Advanced user on office tools (Excel, Access, Powerpoint)
- English knowledge
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Results orientated and Resiliency to work in a fast-paced environment