Siemens Portugal is now setting up a pioneer project, providing cross-border services for Region Americas.
Siemens Real Estate | Business Administration Support Center is a strategic partner for Siemens who provides internal services in Accounting, Controlling & Space Administration for Real Estate in Region Americas, supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities.
We are looking for a Reporting Analyst, with the following responsibilities:
- Create all analytical reporting including custom reports, recurring reports, and business object reporting
- Support department heads and Executive Team with ad hoc reporting to identify opportunities and/or solve problems
- Manage multiples sources of data and integrate new sources of data
- Coordinate the preparation and distribution of monthly performance reports (KPI Reporting)
- Prepare monthly journal entries relative to areas of responsibility and participate in month-end closing and reporting activities.
- Develop, maintain, and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models
- Assist general accounting group with analysis and observations that help them detect and perfect general ledger entries for optimally accurate trial balances.
- Forms statistical analysis, compiles data into management reports, automates manual functions, and assists with fiscal year budget process for department as assigned.
- Preparation of presentations in written, spreadsheet and graph form.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Finance/Accounting with 2+ years of related experience.
- At least 2 years post qualification experience in reporting, with a strong analytical background and familiarity with large scale enterprise systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
- Detail oriented, strong analytical, organizational, problem solving and computer skills, proven ability to meet deadlines, works well under pressure and possess the ability to manage time efficiently and prioritize effectively
- Team player mentality able to work across multiple functional teams
- Willing to travel abroad
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of business data analytics and principles of effective report design.
- Experience performing big data analysis
- Experience on SAP
- Spanish language skills are highly desirable.
What else do I need to know?
As the offices are located in Lisbon and our internal customer is based in America, it is requested the availability to work in Eastern Time CST Time zone (Monday to Friday schedule)
At Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market. As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please submit your application