What You’ll do:
- Collaborate with various teams across the business, and work closely with brands and retailer partners, to define and post support their implementation to the Farfetch platform.
- Lead further implementation projects for active brands and retailers such as new delivery services, new countries introduction.
- Develop integration procedures following continuous improvement methodology.
- Manage and suggest IT developments to improve operational efficiency.
- Study new logistics network setup to improve the services from partners to customers.
Who You Are:
- Educated to degree level ideally in Economics or Management
- Proven experience in project management involving multiple parties, external consultants or suppliers and tech companies. Coming from consumer goods or e-com industry is a plus.
- Project Management qualification or good knowledge of effective project management techniques
- Flexible approach – able to adapt style to different stakeholders and audiences, remaining professional at all times
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and articulate both in verbal and written communication
- Fluency both written and verbal in English and Portuguese is mandatory
- Knowledge both written and verbal of Italian is advantageous
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Powerpoint and presentation structure
- Willing to travel up to a 40% of his working time
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships